[R] How to illustrate data of a csv file as table (xtable?)

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Sat May 24 01:49:32 CEST 2014

On 23/05/2014, 6:31 PM, Verena Weinbir wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'd like to illustrate the data of an csv file as a nice table and copy it
> into my word-sheet. Currently, I am trying this with the xtable () function
> (latex output).

I'm not sure what you mean by copying it into your word-sheet, but latex
has a lot of flexibility in formatting tables.  See the
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Tables page for a description.  It
might be that you can get xtables to produce output suitable for that;
you can certainly get the tables package to do it.  (The vignette gives
an example of a multi-page table, but doesn't include any rotated ones.)

Duncan Murdoch