[R] how to add a table under a plot?

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 23:49:13 CEST 2014

There is an addtable2plot function in the plotrix package, which is on
CRAN and can be installed using install.packages or other standard
ways of installing packages.

If you need the table to line up with parts of the plot then you could
leave extra margin area and call the axis function multiple times
(without plotting the line or tick marks and on different line
numbers) to place the table elements.  Or use the mtext function to
place the individual elements in the margin.  Both could benefit from
using a loop.