[R] How to follow

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 21:29:55 CEST 2014

Here are some functions to look at for help with your problem (though
as Sarah comments, it would be easier for us to help you if you help
us by giving more detail as mentioned in the posting guide).

The flush.console function will send output to the screen even when
buffering is happening.
The winProgressBar function (and relatives) give another approach to
indicating progress when on a windows OS
The tkProgressBar function in the tcltk package does similar and works
on non-windows OSs.
The replicate function is one way to make simulations easier
The whole parallel package can help make simulations faster in some
cases (though it ruins the whole monitoring progress thing).