[R] GETTING SOM CLUSTERING RESULT

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:07:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

You're probably not getting replies because you're not asking very
clear questions: see the posting guide for more suggestions, but at
the very minimum you need to tell us what functions you're using -
it's rather hard to answer otherwise.

Even better, provide a reproducible example as the posting guide requests -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
offers some useful ideas.

Nobody can answer your questions if we don't know what you did.

Sarah

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 10:55 AM, Ashis Deb <ashisdeb83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi   all,
>

>                       I  have   a  normalized  data set  ,   in  which  i
> had  done   SOM  clustering   ,   as  we  can  get   clustering  results
> in  kmeans   like   :-    k$cluster   ,  we   can  get  which  element
> belongs  to  which  cluster  .
>
> But  in  case  of  SOM ,  can  we  get  the  cluster  results   like
> kmeans.
>

> Another  thing   I  am  not  getting  any    reply  of  my   queries   ,
> am   i  banned   I  didn't  use  any  offensive  language    or  anything
> ,  can  any  1  help   or  the  admins  .
>

> THanks
>
> ASHIS

Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org