[R] Second axis on bottom of graph

Thu May 22 14:37:18 CEST 2014

Sarah's perhaps-too-clever comments had nothing to do with R, and everything to do with the fact that Nabble misleadingly suggests to you that this mailing list is hosted at their website. Very few of the participants on this EMAIL LIST use Nabble, so we don't have any idea about the troubles you may be having or the web page buttons you write about, and your mention of these issues is OFF TOPIC. Please read the Posting Guide.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing