[R] Mean of colMeans

Kate Ignatius kate.ignatius at gmail.com
Wed May 21 21:20:02 CEST 2014

Thanks for the explanation.  And tip... this was a quick a dirty code
so didn't really think about naming something that is already a
function in R.  Data was generic - just a bunch of columns with
numbers so didn't bother including that as I know that wasn't the
problem. Same goes with replying - automatically went to reply, will
remember to reply-all.