[R] Voronoi-Diagrams in R

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 21 03:01:21 CEST 2014

It sounds to me as though you are simply getting yourself flummoxed by
the fact that the different packages produce their output in different
formats.  The information in the output will be the same (as Boris has
indicated) --- it will just be arranged differently.  Learn to interpret
the output of each function (RTFM!) and you will find that there is no
problem.

cheers,

Rolf Turner
(author of "deldir")