[R] Boxplots

Mon May 19 16:31:14 CEST 2014

Read the posting guide, which tells you to provide a minimal reproducible example [1] (there it's more than one way to accomplish what you have done already) and post using plain text (so your R code comes through without being corrupted).

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing