[R] Multiple Comparisons-Kruskal-Wallis-Test: kruskal{agricolae} and kruskalmc{pgirmess} don't yield the same results although they should do (?)

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat May 17 02:21:18 CEST 2014

On May 16, 2014, at 2:07 PM, Tham Tran wrote:

> Dear Mr. Dalgaard,

You do realize that was a posting from 2012, right?

> Could you help me know the name of post-hoc multi-comparaison test mentioned
> in kruskal function of agricolae package?

There are multiple such tests mentioned on that function help page.

Did you review the material above the Nabble posting? (This is why including the context in every posting is the recommended way to pose a question on r-help.) See also the rest of the Posting Guide.