[R] solution for r-help to the problem of yahoo addresses bouncing?

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Fri May 16 11:25:19 CEST 2014

Hi R users,

this is not R related but rather affects the r-help list in general but
I hope that some r-help users may have found a solution.

Since recently, i get messages like this from the list server:

"Your membership in the mailing list R-help has been disabled due to
excessive bounces..."

I suspect this is due to yahoo recently changing its handling of DMARC
policies. Is there anything I can do from my side to change this? Or is
the only solution to change the mail provider?

Thanks for any hints
Jannis