[R] invalid digital signature for R-3.1.0-mavericks

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 12 08:10:06 CEST 2014

Please do ask Mac-specific questions on R-sig-mac (see the posting
guide): this about the Apple installer.

But always try another mirror first: BTW cran.stat.ucla.edu gets far
more than its share of problem reports.

There have been no similar reports on R-sig-mac in the month or so that
R 3.1.0 has been released.