[R] list.files accessing subdirectory as relative path?

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Mon May 5 22:46:06 CEST 2014

If 'foo' is a subdirectory of the current working directory, then
  list.files('foo')
lists the files in foo.

".." goes up one level
But you did not want to go up one level. You wanted to stay at the same
level.
(also, '...' has no meaning in pathnames)

Try either of
  list.files(path = "./Least Developed Countries")
  list.files(path = "Least Developed Countries")

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Ave., L-627