[R] Tick marks at the 0:0 point in a plot ()

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Mon May 5 21:13:20 CEST 2014

I don't understand your question - you want a tick mark at 0,0 but you
explicitly ask for the y axis to start at 100 (and to go upwards from
there).   Do you mean you want the initial tick mark on an axis to be
at the lower left corner of the plot?  If so, see if adding xaxs="i",
yaxs="i" to your plot command helps.  E.g., compare
  plot(0:10,0:10, xaxs="i", yaxs="i")
and
  plot(0:10,0:10)
Bill Dunlap