[R] SQL vs R

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun May 4 07:56:01 CEST 2014

On May 3, 2014, at 9:10 PM, Satish Anupindi Rao wrote:

> " By making the effort to learn R?"? very constructive and not condescending at all. We, lesser beings, are indebted to you, sir.

For Pete's sake. The OP didn't even express his original request in natural language or offer a working example. Those of us who are not regular SQL users would have needed to parse out the SQL code in order to figure out what was intended. (My guess is that it would have been quite easy to solve if those were what were offered.)  But making the effort to divine the intent didn't seem justified by the level of courtesy offered by the questioner.

--
David.