[R] Making a panel of scatter plots in R

Charlie Nagle cnagle at me.com
Sat May 3 01:50:08 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to panel scatter plots of participant data in R using the ggplot2 package. I do not want to display separate variables, I simply want to create a 4 by 4 or 5 by 5 grid of scatter plots that represent the data of each individual participant since I am looking at longitudinal data and wish to examine it visually.

I am currently generating basic plots with the function: p+geom_point()+facet_grid(~ID). This generates all of the plots, but in a single row that is not easy to visualize. Any help you can provide on the appropriate command syntax is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Charlie