[R] Bars on stl() plot [RESOLVED]

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:27:16 CET 2014

A common R paradigm is to have a function do the computations, then
separate functions to do the plotting and printing.  So you look at
the main function (e.g. stl) for the options related to the actual
calculations, but then look for a function like plot.stl and/or
print.stl for the options on the displaying of the results.  For many
functions it is a good idea to look for print, plot, and summary
methods for them.