[R] open unknown file format in R

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Mon Mar 17 20:41:56 CET 2014

Well, if it is not a text file that you can look at, then you will need to get a description of the file from the creators of the file (or from somebody who has used the file and knows the format).

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund, PhD
Research and Data Analysis Division
Services & Enterprise Support Administration