[R] plots

David Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Fri Mar 14 17:08:28 CET 2014

R-help strips attachments so your post has three problems:

1. No plot to look at
2. No data to replicate your code
3. Email is in html format instead of plain text

Try again using plain text mail, copy the results of
dput(your.data.frame) into your email and provide code that
generates the figure and then tell us how it should be
different.

It is likely that the solution is simple, eg

set.seed(42)
depth <- runif(10)*10
density <- rnorm(10, 5)
plot(density, depth) # normal
plot(density, depth, ylim=c(10, 0)) # reversed

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352