[R] Downloading a RData file and problem with loading it

Thu Mar 13 14:44:25 CET 2014

Do you really think we can answer this? Ok, the file is not a valid RData file, or was corrupted in the file transfer. Was that helpful? If not, try being specific (what URL did this file come from? Which version of R? What was the output of session in sessionInfo()?) and posting in plain text as the Posting Guide advises you to (that is a hint... go read it).
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing