[R] lattice change font of one specific axis label in each panel

el_alisio malnamalja at gmx.de
Thu Mar 27 09:57:23 CET 2014

Dear R-users,

I would like to change the font of one specific axis label to bold face in
each panel. Taking one of Deepayan's plots as an example, how do I change
"All Postdoctorates" to bold face?

dotplot(prop.table(postdoc, margin = 1), groups = FALSE, index.cond =
function(x, y) median(x), xlab = "Proportion", layout = c(1, 5), aspect =
0.6, scales = list(y = list(relation = "free", rot = 0)), prepanel =
function(x, y) { list(ylim = levels(reorder(y, x))) }, panel = function(x,
y, ...) { panel.dotplot(x, reorder(y, x), ...) })

Thank you very much for your help in advance, I truly appreciate it!

Jannes