[R] saving a 'get' object in R

David Stevens david.stevens at usu.edu
Wed Jun 25 16:53:33 CEST 2014

Greg - I appreciate your taking the time to explain. This is very
helpful. My case was a bit unusual as I'm helping a colleague with code
to use on a regular but individual basis. I want them to name a data set
once at the top of the script and have that name propagate through
several objects that end up being saved at the end with file names tied
to the data set name. Then tomorrow, they'll do the same thing on a
different data set so each session would be pretty simple, with only 2-3
named objects at the end, though the data sets are big and cumbersome.

I'll dig into this more and apologize to those who thought this problem
was too trivial for the r-help forum.

David

david.stevens at usu.edu