[R] rfImpute

Wed Jun 25 03:42:59 CEST 2014

Ideas:

Provide a reproducible example (e.g. per [1]) that includes the library/require statements that load your packages

Consider subscribing to the mailing list, as Nabble abuses the email quoting conventions that experienced R answerers expect. If you are really into the web forum thing, consider using the StackOverflow website.

(Re-)read the help file ?rfImpute, which says that the y argument cannot have NAs.

Consider specifying an appropriate subset argument to rfImpute

Disclaimer: I have never used this function or the package (randomForest) that it comes from. These are merely ideas that you might have come upon if you were a little more methodical.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing