[R] Help partimat()

daniel_stahl at operamail.com daniel_stahl at operamail.com
Mon Jun 23 19:28:40 CEST 2014

I am  a bit late for this discussion but hope that I might still get an
answer. I tried to follow your advice and had a look at "drawparti" but
could not find the relevant section about how to plot specific pairs of
variables

I am trying to plot only a few combinations a few several combinations but
always received an error message: For example here I tried to plot variable
2 with all other variables (=3 to 10). [,1] is my grouping variable.

 drawparti(mydata[,1] ~ mydata[,2], mydata[,3:10], data = mydata, method =
"rda", gamma=0,lamda=1)

Error in rda.formula(grouping ~ x + y, data = cbind.data.frame(grouping =
grouping,  :
  formal argument "data" matched by multiple actual arguments

Best wishes, Daniel