[R] ANOVA for proportions with large mass on an extreme of [0, 1]

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sat Jun 21 19:27:27 CEST 2014

Although your queries certainly intersect R, they are primarily about
statistical modeling, which is OT for this list. Your issues also
appear to be complex. I would therefore suggest that you eschew remote
Internet advice and consult a local statistical expert for help.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics