[R] Discrete distributions in R

tmalves alves011 at umn.edu
Sat Jun 7 19:59:17 CEST 2014

Hello there,

I am a new R user. I would like to test eight discrete distributions as
Barrigossi et al. 2001. Goodness-of-fit was indicated by chi-square test.
They used a Fortran program for fitting the discrete frequency
distributions:

<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4691859/discrete_distributions.png>

Please, can you guide me to obtain similar tests for other data sets?

Barrigossi, JAF, et al. "Spatial and probability distribution of Mexican
bean beetle (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae) egg mass populations in dry bean."
Environmental entomology 30.2 (2001): 244-253.

Thank you.