[R] Error Help "only 0's may be mixed with negative subscripts"

Kehl Dániel kehld at ktk.pte.hu
Fri Jan 31 12:12:26 CET 2014

Dear Agapitus,

we do not know what your variables look like but I assume ((zlim[2] - z_invDist)/zlen) * 70000 produces a vector with both positive and negative numbert and you are using these numbers to extract elements of an other vector. If the numbers were all positive or negative, it would work, in this case R does not understand what you want.

Try
x <- 1:5
x[1]
x[-1]