[R] ETAS-Error

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Jan 26 21:32:32 CET 2014

On 26/01/14 23:58, katerina stavrianaki wrote:

> Hello, I am working with the ETAS pachkage.  I created a ppx file
> from my data (attached file example.csv) and now i am trying to run
> the etas model but an error occurs. Could you help me please on how
> to fix this problem?I am copy-pasting the procedure i followed:
>> library(spatstat)Loading required package: mgcvLoading required
>> package: nlmeThis is mgcv 1.7-26. For overview type

<SNIP>

Your posting is an abominable mess.  If you want help, learn to post in
a comprehensible manner.  Do not post in html.  Provide your example
data set using dput().

That being said, you should probably (in the first instance) be
contacting the maintainer(s) of the ETAS package.

cheers,

Rolf Turner