[R] Regression on presence/absence matrix

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sat Jan 25 01:00:10 CET 2014

Rolf et.al:

Actually, as I think the query indicates a wholly insufficient
statistical background, this question probably should go to SO
(stats.stackexchange.com) rather than here. Even if he is told the
package (or function in this case) , he is unlikely to be able to use
it properly.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter