[R] eliminating white space in lattice plot

arun smartpink111 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 17:37:42 CET 2014

Hi,
May be this helps:
 x11(width=10,height=3)
 xyplot(y~x,data=X,type="l",aspect=0.25)
 dev.copy2pdf(file="wideplot.pdf")
dev.off()
A.K.

On Friday, January 17, 2014 11:26 AM, Gerrit Draisma <gdraisma at xs4all.nl> wrote:
Dear R-users,
How do I get rid of the white space above and under
a plot made with lattice xyplot?

I searched the documentation but could not find how to
do it.

Standard lattice plots are square,
but sometimes I want a wide but low graph
and use aspect parameter to obtain such a graph.
But then the plot has a lot of white space above and below
the graph.
That makes it more difficult to include in a LaTeX document.

Thanks,
Gerrit Draisma