[R] help

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 21:52:30 CET 2014

On Jan 5, 2014, at 10:16 AM, Bert Gunter wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 6:56 AM, javad bayat <j.bayat194 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Dear all;
>> I am Msc student in Iran and I used R software for statistical
>> analysis in
>> my master thesis.
snipped

>> Second:
>> I have a data (which is attached) for a river and I want to predict
>> the
>
> Attachments generally do not make it through. See the posting guide.
>
>> next month for each variables based on Neural nrtwork. But i cant
>> write a
>> formula for predicting these var.
>
> I assume by "formula" you mean the formula specifying the network. The
> answer would depend on the details of the problem and the specific
> functions/packages used for modeling. This is generally not the sort
> of thing discussed here. You probably would do better posting on
> stats.stackexchange.com, providing all the necessary information when
> you do so. They accept attachments, too, I believe.

I don't know if that is true. I don't remember seeing any data
attachments at any rate. They do allow image attachments. If you post
in a code block and the number of lines exceeds some specified limit,
around 25 IIRC, there will be a scroll bar that lets readers extract
the whole of the text.

--
David.