[R] Error in dispersionPlot using cummeRbund

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Sun Jan 5 19:03:32 CET 2014

Hi Nancy --

cummeRbund is a Bioconductor package so please ask questions about it on the
Bioconductor mailing list.

Be sure to include the maintainer packageDescription("cummeRbund")$Maintainer in
the email.

You have the 'latest' version of cummeRbund for R-2.15.3; a more recent version
is available when using R-3.0.2.

Martin