[R] obtain mean trait values by haplotype in haplo.stats package

ylwgto ryan.walker at mssm.edu
Tue Jan 21 21:05:18 CET 2014

Hello,

I am using the haplo.stats package to calculate haplotype frequencies and
test for associations of haplotype with a continuous phenotype (in this case
BMI) in my population. My analysis is rather simple, as only 2 SNPs are
included.

I have a few questions related to the package:

-How exactly is the hap-score calculated and what does it signify?
-Is there a simple script I can use to obtain mean trait (BMI) values BY
haplotype

Thanks!