[R] remove axes on barp from plotrix

Chrisee christianhglueck at web.de
Sat Jan 18 21:48:44 CET 2014

Hello guys,

I'm using the barp function from the plotrix package, which works really
really great.
Unfortunately, I need a finer spacing of the labels on the y - axis.
Is there any way to control this?
Looking at the documentation of barp, it seems to be done rather
automatically.

An option would be to not plot axes at all from "barp", and add them later
by using axes(), which I was not able to get to work..

I tried axes=FALSE, and yaxt="n", and par settings: yaxp = c(a,b,n), all of
which did not work.

Any ideas?!

Best regards
Chrisee