[R] How do you transform a dataframe to a corpus?

ramoss ramine.mossadegh at finra.org
Fri Jan 10 16:55:06 CET 2014

Hi;

I have a data frame complains w/ dimensions 1133529    1 ( 1.13m obs 1 col)&
I am trying to transform it into a corpus
using the following code: myCorpus <-Corpus(VectorSource(complaints$text))
Error in .Source(readPlain, encoding, length(x), FALSE, names(x), 0, TRUE,
:
  vectorized sources must have positive length
Does anybody understand the error message?

Thanks