[R] help

javad bayat j.bayat194 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 15:56:26 CET 2014

Dear all;
I am Msc student in Iran and I used R software for statistical analysis in
my master thesis.
I have 2 request:
First:
I am interested in writing a package in R and I do not know how can I do
it.
Please lead me or forward to me an clip or pdf or any thing that helps me
to learn some thing about that.

Second:
I have a data (which is attached) for a river and I want to predict the
next month for each variables based on Neural nrtwork. But i cant write a
formula for predicting these var.
please help me to do it. I need this for my project.
I am looking forward to hear from you due to the case.

many thanks.
all bests.

--
Best Regards