[R] seeking alternative method to copy a large section of my R program

Sun Feb 23 07:34:02 CET 2014

This is a function of the editor you use and the operating system you use, neither of which is on topic here. That said, many popular GUI editors allow you to select by holding the shift key down while moving the cursor with arrow keys. Note that in the long run using the source function to have R process a whole file is much easier to remember how to do later than remembering which chunks of code to copy and paste. In addition, sometimes the amount of text that the clipboard can hold will be less than you want to run, leading to mysterious error messages from R.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing