[R] ISwR Plotting Issue

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at frontier.com
Thu Feb 20 01:29:34 CET 2014

Rich,

I loaded ISwR and ran your code (as cut-n-paste from your email) and got a plot of the data with regression line without any error message.  What version of R and ISwR are you running?  Have you tried closing R and starting a clean session?

Since the example worked for me, there is not much else I can help with.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA