[R] Split dataframe by year

Mon Feb 10 18:49:47 CET 2014

Suggestions:

Read the posting guide mentioned at the bottom of this email. Note request to post in plain text and provide reproducible example. Knowing how your data are constructed allows us to make more concrete suggestions as to how Rio solve your problem.

Read help files: ?"%in%", ?subset, ?"<", ?"&". These may seem dense at first, but you eventually need to absorb them so get started.

Read the "Introduction to R" document that is supplied with the R software. In particular, read about indexing with logical vectors.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing