[R] How to write a regression model for finding the radius of a cylinder given height and volume

nivek shiveley.3 at wright.edu
Mon Feb 10 15:39:40 CET 2014

Hello,
I’m new to R and I’m trying to solve a simple problem for finding the radius
of a cylinder given the height and volume. I’ve included the data file where
the height in cm is column 2 and volume is in column 1. I know the equation
needed is r= √(V/H(3.14)). My question is how do I code this regression
model in r. Any help is greatly appreciated.

cylinder.dat <http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4685033/cylinder.dat>