[R] Some questions on R

Suzuki Kenta kentasuzuki325 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 14:30:40 CET 2014

To whom it may concern

My name is Kenta Suzuki. Today I subscribed the R-help. I do not know about
this R-help in detail but I send this e-mail since I have some trouble on
programming R. When I type help() in general id dose not work properly. For
instance, when I type,  help("plot")  in R, it shows; Error in file(out,
"wt") : cannot open the connection on the Internet. Beside the problem,
when I try to install packages like rgl, it always shows; Warning in
install.packages("rgl") : 'lib = "C:/Program Files/R/R-3.1.2/library"' is
not writable Error in install.packages("rgl") : unable to create
‘C:\Users\<U+5065><U+592A>\Documents/R/win-library/3.1’ In addition:
Warning message: In dir.create(userdir, recursive = TRUE) : cannot create
dir 'C:\Users\<U+5065><U+592A>', reason 'Invalid argument'

How can I fix these problems? I would be great if you give me the
solutions.

Yours Sincerely,
Kenta Suzuki