[R] combining two distributions

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Dec 8 23:21:36 CET 2014

       Have you considered "distr" and related packages?

       If this does not solve your problem, have you considered
searching with "findFn" in the "sos" package?  If that still does not
produce sufficient enlightenment, please try this list again with
"commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code" describing what
you want in a bit more detail (as indicated at the end of emails on this
list).

       Spencer