[R] neighborhood competition index in r package

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Dec 8 03:31:14 CET 2014

... and even more directly, googling on "R package Hegyi" brought up
the siplab package as the first hit. As it deals with forestry and
vegetation, it would appear to be what the OP wanted -- and could have
found him/her self with a minimum of effort.

Sigh... I don't understand why people don't make even a minimal search
effort on their own and feel it necessary to ask for help here. It
ain't rocket science!

-- Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics