[R] please please unsubscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 1 15:31:14 CET 2014

I disagree that this message belongs at the top... That is rare in bulk mail I receive, and seems unnecessarily intrusive. Addition of the word "Unsubscribe" to clarify the function of the link seems in line with current use.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing