[R] problem when I Call C subfunction in void function

eguichard elie.guichard at inserm.fr
Wed Aug 27 11:58:50 CEST 2014

Hi everybody,
I am including some C code in R program using the .C interface.
I would like use a C subfunction calling by C void function.

/double essai (double Px[], int tailleP)
{
	Rprintf ("I print Px %d\t", Px[1]);
	return 57;
}

void test_essai (double *Px, int *tailleP, double *res)
{
	*res = essai(*Px, *tailleP);
}/

This program doesn’t work. When I compile it, I have the following error :
“In function ‘test_essai :
-	Error: incompatible type for argument 1 of ‘essai’
-	Note : expected ‘double*’ but argument is of type ‘double’ ”

Does anyone have solution ?
Thank all, Elie