[R] recording age into different variables

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Aug 25 19:57:58 CEST 2014

Before posting further:

1. Read the posting guide linked to at the bottom of this message. In
particular note: no HTML,please.

2. Do your due diligence. Spend some time with an R tutorial to learn
the basics -- we should not have to answer questions that with minimal
effort you could answer for yourself. This one ships with R, but there
are many other good ones on the web:

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.pdf

Cheers,
Bert