[R] file.show() may have some bug?

Thu Aug 21 16:38:01 CEST 2014

Answering your questions is a "trouble thing" also. You are asked to solve those problems that already have easy fixes on your own, first, to make reproducing your problem on our end less mysterious. The Posting Guide is intended to help you to help us identify your problem... please use it. It may help you understand if you remember: we are not here to solve your problem... we are here to help you solve your own problem. The more possible problems you can rule out without the hassle of us guessing wrong, the sooner you will be able to move on.

There are workarounds that you can find by searching on the internet to simplify carrying forward your library of contributed packages quite easily. Also, for the purposes of asking for help you can install multiple versions of R and run your (small!) example in the latest version with a minimum of packages if only to prepare your question for the list. Having two versions may be "trouble" to you, but having dozens of versions on hand so we can reliably answer your particular question among all the other questions out there is just not feasible.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing