[R] Making my own graphics device

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Sun Aug 17 22:11:23 CEST 2014

In ancient times, ie circa 1981,  the S language certainly supported HP pen plotters
so there should be code somewhere that could be resuscitated, he said naively.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801