[R] Fwd: opinion - sharing problem data and other stuff.

John McKown john.archie.mckown at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 05:24:26 CEST 2014

Thanks for your thoughts, Sarah and Jeff! I do appreciate the time and
effort. I will refrain from posting a link to a GIST as the main part of my
response. But I still like the idea, but I'm going to modify it a bit. For
any replies that I make which are not 3 or 4 lines, I'm going to create a
new GIST. This is be mainly for myself. But more often, if I see a
technique that I really like (and I have seen some good stuff), I am going
to create a GIST from that so that I have a good, "cloud" based place which
contains it. That way, I'm less likely to totally forget how somebody else
fixed a problem. Being a public archive, anybody here will be able to grab
anything they want from if, should there be anything of any use to others.
Being a bit anal about it, I will try very hard to keep the proper
attribution of the poster's name (as logged here on the list). I don't want
to claim credit (or blame, for that matter <grin>) for something that is
not my work.

--
There is nothing more pleasant than traveling and meeting new people!
Genghis Khan

Maranatha! <><
John McKown