[R] Just stumbled across this: Advanced R programming text & code - from Hadley

Mitchell Maltenfort mmalten at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:02:53 CEST 2014

Ah, what do you know anyway? -- as the book critic said to the author.
Ersatzistician and Chutzpahthologist

I can answer any question.  "I don't know" is an answer. "I don't know
yet" is a better answer.

"I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write
faster than anybody who can write better" AJ Leibling