[R] object of type 'closure' is not subsettable

Tue Aug 5 18:12:27 CEST 2014

"boxplot" is a function ("closure"). You probably meant "bungoma_boxplot$Month"?

Please read the Posting Guide. One point it mentions is that this is a plain text mailing list... HTML format email is not a what-you-see-is-what-we-see format.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing